Donnerstag, 6. März 2014

Prom Dress [Introduction]


Wow! Today I received two parcels!
The first one that arrived earlier contained the prom dress I will be wearing after graduation and in the second one was my new liquid eyeliner. I'm really relieved that the dress finally arrived, because I've been afraid that it might have gone lost on the long way from China to Germany.

Wow! Heute kamen zwei Pakete an!
Im ersten war das Ballkleid, welches ich nach dem Abitur tragen werde und im zweiten war mein neuer Eyeliner. Ich bin wirklich erleichtert, dass das Kleid endlich angekommen ist, weil ich Angst hatte, dass es auf dem langen Weg von China hier her verloren gegangen sein könnte.




When I opened the parcel I found that label sign which really surprised me, because I thought it was a no-name production. My first impression was that the dress looked well made and as I tried on it, my assumption was confirmed.
No seams are torn and the zipper in the back is not jammed. A positive surprise :)

Mein erster Eindruck war, dass das Kleid gut verarbeitet aussah und als ich es anprobierte, bestätigte sich meine Vermutung. Keine Nähte sind gerissen und auch der Reiß  verschluss hinten klemmt nicht.
Eine positive Überraschung :)




The dress is quite long (even though I'm 5"6 tall!) so I'll be wearing high heels at the prom, I guess.
There's also been a pair of transparent shoulder straps included.

Das Kleid ist ziemlich lang (ich bin 167cm groß  !), also werde ich wohl Absätze beim Abiball tragen.
Ein Paar transparenter Träger waren auch dabei.


Dress - 17,25$ /12,55€

 Material: Chiffon


Transparent Shoulder Straps



- New Women's Strapless Sleeveless Chiffon Long Evening Dress Party Clothing EP98 -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen