Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Christmas Time - Pink Clutch Purse [Review]




It's almost christmas and at least this year I've already gathered all the presents I want to give to the people I love. Have you already bought or made the presents for your beloved ones?


Weihnachten steht vor der Tür und zumindest dieses Jahr habe ich schon alle Geschenke beisammen für meine Liebsten. Habt ihr schon alle Geschenke besorgt oder gemacht?


Clutch Purse - 3,27$ / 2,39€


I bought this purse a few months ago. You can carry many cards in it. That's the reason why I take it with me almost always (except for school of course).


Seit einigen Monaten besitze ich jetzt schon dieses Portemonnaie. Darin kann man viele Kärtchen verstauen. Deswegen habe ich es auch so gut wie immer dabei (außer natürlich in der Schule).




Well, I really like the color and the quality in general, but there is one thing that bothers me... those two backmost pockets go to deep! Everytime you want to put a card into the pocket it just slips deep into the pocket. But in my oppinion it's still a good purse when you look at the price.


Eigentlich gefällt es mir sehr gut, auch die Farbe und die Verarbeitung an sich, aber eine Sache stört mich schon... diese beiden hinteren Kartenfächer sind einfach zu tief! Wenn man eine karte da rein stecken will, versinkt sie. Aber für den Preis ist das Portemonnaie trotzdem schon ziemlich gut finde ich.





>> New Women Rivets wave Faux Leather Bifold Button Clutch Purse Wallet Card Holder <<

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen